[Lazarus] lazreport to fpReport converter

Sun May 6 12:47:53 CEST 2018

On 2018-05-05 22:52, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus wrote:
> Thanks to Christian Ulrich there is now a component available that can read
> a basic lazreport file and convert it to fpReport.

Kudos to Christian. The last push to finally say goodbye to LazReport.
Also well done to all that took the original fpReport and ran with it -
improving and fixing it further than the time I had available. The
absolute joy of seeing open source development at its best. FPC really
have a gem of a reporting tool now!

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/