[Lazarus] How to use two different versions of FPC

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:28:30 CEST 2018

On 12/05/18 11:34, Michael Ring via Lazarus wrote:
> Do you have plans to make it possible to switch debuggers in the same
> plugin, too?
No, as switching debuggers is already possible in the debugging section.

> This would be very helpful for embedded targets, it is always a pain
> to reconfigure gdb when switching between an embedded and a native
> target.
>
> Could it also be possible to make this plugin project based?
I see now why you asked about debugger switching :)

This feat could be tackled once the plugin is finalized.
> Looks very promising,

Currently a couple of the options (such as fpc debug units) have not
been implemented yet, but the basic features work like a charm.

Stephano