[Lazarus] Lazarus-ccr Access

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri May 18 15:28:05 CEST 2018

On 05/17/2018 07:00 PM, John Landmesser via Lazarus wrote:
> Am 17.05.2018 um 17:40 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via Lazarus:
> just discovered "online package manager"
>
> it gets the packages from http://packages.lazarus-ide.org
>
> This online package manager is a great tool and this location seems to
> be the right place?
>
> Howto upload to this URL?

> p.s. never created a fpmake.pp :-(

Forget it, for now. I see that it is about TStringGrid, not TStringList.
Packages that depend on the LCL are a little bit hard in fpmake.

I think adding it to packages.lazarus-ide.org is a good idea. I do not
know how to do so, but others in this link must be able to tell you.

I've had a look at your code. Woudn't it be a good idea to add a setting
on how to sort. For example: float, string, date etc? And then an
'automatic' option for the current behaviour.

Even better would be to add this option on a per-column basis.

Regards,

Joost.