[Lazarus] fpc installation error

larrydalton71 larrydalton71 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:26:04 CEST 2018

I am definitely not a linux expert. Where do I get all the packages that I need to install this version of lazarus?

    I had the same problem when I tried to install Lazarus on Ubuntu
      Mate 18.04.  I ended up installing it using the Synaptic Package
      Manager because I would get the same error that you got when I
      tried to install it from either the .deb files or via the regular
      Ubuntu Software application.  I made sure I had all possible
      source and binary options selected for installation.  It worked
      perfectly when I did it that way.
    Hope this helps.

    Bye,
Barbara

Barbara M. Harris
thepiper at stny.rr.com
https://www.handknitsbybarbara.com/

"There's no such thing as a normal cat."
    On 05/21/2018 11:32 AM, Larry Dalton