[Lazarus] How to debug DB errors.

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Wed May 30 16:24:30 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I have been developing database apps for years and I have finally
reached my limit.  Occasionally I get exceptions in the db code but the
Call Stack is truncated as is shown below.  I usually just "bite the
bullet" and single step through the code till I find the offending
line.  This time, I got an exception after 8 hours of execution.  Is
there any way that I can set this up so that I get a location in my own
code?

The error message said there was a syntax error in the DBConnection
object caused by the letter 's'????

#0 fpc_raiseexception at :0
#1 SQLITE3CONN$_$TSQLITE3CONNECTION_$__$$_CHECKERROR$LONGINT at :0
#2 SQLITE3CONN$_$TSQLITE3CURSOR_$__$$_CHECKERROR$LONGINT at :0
#3 ?? at :0
#4 SQLITE3CONN$_$TSQLITE3CURSOR_$__$$_PREPARE$ANSISTRING$TPARAMS at :0
#5 .Ld24 at :0
#6 ?? at :0

Thanks,

Don Ziesig