[Lazarus] TDBNavigator enabled buttons

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Mon Nov 26 12:18:42 CET 2018

Hello:

I'm working with lazarus (Win32, 2.0 Rc2 + ZeosLib)

When a not-readonly dataset is in browse state, all the buttons in
navigator are enabled except post and cancel. When dataset enters in
edit or insert mode,  post and cancel are enabled and only edit button
is disabled. I expected that while you are editing or inserting, all
buttons except post and cancel would be disabled. I think I remember
that delphi worked that way (I'm not sure, too many years ago). Anyway,
Is there any option in navigator, or dataset, or datasource or anywhere
to get such behavior, that is, disable all buttons except post and cancel?

--
Saludos

Santiago A.