[Lazarus] Cross-compile console program to Linux (Ubuntu)?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:22:26 CEST 2018

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:54:30 +0200, Bo Berglund via Lazarus

>In Package/Package Graph I can find the OLPM entry and it is marked
>with a green plus sign and when I click on it the info below shows
>this:
>
>Filename:
>C:\programs\lazarus_1.8.4-32\components\onlinepackagemanager\onlinepackagemanager.lpk
>State: Install on next start
>
>I have exited and restarted Lazarus several times already but it does
>not change a thing. No sign of OLPM.
>
>What can I do to actually register OLPM with my Lazarus?

It seems like the problem was another package I had installed before
but which dependent files could no longer be found. So I uninstalled
that package first then reinstalled onlinepackagemanager and after
some more cycles Indy10 has been installed. :)

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden