[Lazarus] Built console app on Linux, but won't run on another Linux machine

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:25:45 CET 2018

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:24:40 +0200, Juha Manninen via Lazarus

>I personally would just copy the needed indy units into my project
>subdirectory and add them to the project. If any of those units
>require LCL, the project will not compile. Simple, ha?

Well, years ago I tried that with Delphi, but it turned out that the
units needed expanded from the first one since they are interdependent
so in the end I used environment variables to direct the Delphi
compiler to the correct Indy10 dirs where all files were collected.
Different IDE paradigm of course....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden