[Lazarus] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js in Lazarus Widgetset and fpDebug to FPC

Wed Jan 2 12:07:46 CET 2019

On 29/12/2018 16:35, Joost van der Sluis via lazarus wrote:
> Then, when that person wants to withdraw the money, he/she has to pay
> transaction costs. (Again, when you do this less often, there are less
> transaction costs)

Isn't that how PayPal works too? You pay a transaction cost when dealing
with _real_ money (into PayPal or out of PayPal), but don't when you use
money that is already in your 'digital wallet'.

Actually I'm not sure, I get so confused between all these online wallet
things (PayPal, Google Wallet etc). Real banks should just get with the
times and make international payments easier.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/