[Lazarus] Can't start lazarus trunk

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Thu Jan 3 21:17:28 CET 2019

Am 03.01.2019 um 11:00 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via lazarus:
> The same holds if you remove gdb, make or the source-files of fpc's
> packages. While in principle Lazarus could be used without those.

Okay, now I feel even more confused than before...

I didn't remove anything?

I build clean Lazarus (not even bigide) + FPC from trunk using fpclazup, start
it, and now receive a warning that wasn't there on last week's build. What steps
do I need to take to fix this? I will most definitely *not* put fpc in my
%PATH%, which the dialog wants me to do. Can't it just use the $(CompPath) macro?

> Question is where it did go wrong. You probably altered the
> configuration yourself, and thought that you did that properly, because
> no-one ever noticed you that there was a mistake somewhere. Lazarus now
> notifies you about the mistake.
Nope. Even tested with a new clean Lazarus profile dir (so there is absolutely
nothing left from previous versions), same result.

Also, you write about fpmake but the problem is fppkg?

> like compiling LCL-based applications on the command-line
lazbuild?

Seriously confused regards,
Martok