[Lazarus] SSL socket support rework & HTTPS support in FPC HTTP Server.

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:04:42 CET 2019

Am Sa., 5. Jan. 2019, 13:42 hat Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> geschrieben:

> Hello,
>
> I've reworked the SSL support of the FPC native sockets support.
> It is now pluggable, which means you don't need OpenSSL any more.

Awesome!

Say, is it possible to switch an existing Socket over to SSL? (I know that
it is in principle possible, but I wonder whether we have the API for it)
An example would be XMPP which starts unencrypted, but then switches the
same socket over to encrypted when both sides agree.

Regards,
Sven