[Lazarus] Tell me, does this application exist?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:29:52 CET 2019

wkitty42,

Yes, I want to use a tablet as a digitizer for a desktop computer, but with
a modification. I want the tablet to be able to have easy access to
specific commands for programs, such as change brush shape, size, color,
change the active tool, and change options for the active tool. The desktop
service application would optimize the flow and interfaces for each desktop
application to best suite a tablet (or digitizer) interface.

I would like to know if someone has already created this type of
application for android tablets and also associated the service interface
desktop computers.

gabor,

No, this would be more than a desktop VNC or screen duplication
application. It would provide an simplified and optimized drawing interface
to tablets with "tabletized" access to command for commands for Krita,
Gimp, Inkscpae, and so on. The layout and usage of commands would be
different for each program you are interfacing with based on how the
desktop service application decides to best present those applications to a
tablet, keeping in mind that the main function of the tablet would be to
act as a drawing surface.