[Lazarus] Problem when installing components on the latest lazarus trunk

leyba bronstain leobronstain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:40:15 CET 2019

Hi all.

I use lazarus trunk r60103 and fpc trunk r40898. I found that I can't
install some components in these revisions. For example, I get such errors:

for RicnMemo
win32richmemoole.pas(60,23) Error: No matching implementation for
interface method "SetData(const tagFORMATETC;var
TagSTGMEDIUM;LongBool):LongInt; StdCall;" found

for HashLib
HlpAdler32.pas(16,14) Error: No matching implementation for interface
method "GetBlockSize:LongInt;" found

for BGRABitmap
bgratextbidi.pas(229,67) Error: Only static methods and static variables
can be referenced through an object type

But these components are well installed, for example, for lazarus r59890
and fpc r40550.

It's a bug?

With best regards, Zoltanleo