[Lazarus] how to show hourglass on windows 10 with touch screen?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Jan 24 10:54:53 CET 2019

El 24/1/19 a les 10:23, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus ha escrit:
> On 23/01/2019 14:49, Luca Olivetti via lazarus wrote:
>> is there an alternative way to show that the application is busy?
>
> A small borderless dialog with a short message? Think in the lines of a
> splashscreen-like dialog. I use this often in my applications to convey
> updates to long running tasks.

I was hoping for a system-provided facility (just like the crHourGlass
but for windows 10 *with* touch screen. With a physical mouse
crHourGlass works fine).
If there isn't one I will consider using a splash screen but I don't
like it very much.

Regards
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007