[Qt] List

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 4 01:22:19 CET 2006

Felipe,

That didn't make any difference. I think I might have mislead you on this one. I think what's happening is that when the TEdit loses focus, the color is okay, but it's losing its border. I guess I should have looked at it a bit closer. Normally on OS X when an edit control has the focus, it has a border as well as a fuzzy blue halo; when it loses focus, it loses the halo but retains the border. With the Qt widgetset the focussed TEdit has only the halo, so when it loses focus it doesn't have the halo or the border.

Thanks for offering to fix some of the issues I observed. I just listed them to make sure I didn't forget about them in a week or two. I certainly don't expect you to drop everything to work on them, although once resolved the Qt widgetset will be just that much stronger.

I'll be glad to test the Magnifier for you on OS X with the Qt widgetset.

Thanks.

-Phil