[Qt] FreePascal Qt4 binding: Qt 4.2.1 preview

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 20 16:46:02 CET 2006

Den,

Your new Win32 libqt4intf.dll doesn't work with Lazarus and the Qt
widgetset:

"The procedure entry point QCoreApplication_argc could not be located in
the dynamic link library libqt4intf.dll."

The Qt widgetset does work with your 1.21 .dll, but only with FPC 2.0.4.
If I compile a program with FPC 2.1.1, I get a "segmentation fault"
error.

Thanks.

-Phil