[Qt] Missing types

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sun Dec 2 18:29:23 CET 2007

On Sunday 02 December 2007 04:50:54 pm Vincent Snijders wrote:
> I assume you will update the win32 dll too? Then I will fix the
> installer build script to use the dll from svn.

I never made 2 version for windows. You punish me already
enough asking for a binary for windows :-).
Switching from konsole to a dos box is not my ideay of fun.

I would prefer you make Qt 4.3 the default.
In Mandriva 2008, the packaged Qt 4 is a Qt 4.3 already. I suppose
in other up-to-date distro's Qt 4.3 is also the packaged one.

regards,

Den Jean