[Qt] Qt4Intf package and Vmg for Mac

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Fri Dec 14 20:37:48 CET 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 7:42 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2007 6:18 PM, Damien Gerard <milipili at shikami.org> wrote:
>>  - When you type `Q` the magnifier disappears and you can not quit
>> the application
>
> Here it disappears too ... isn't that the point of quitting? Do you
> think it's still running despite having disappeared?

The icon remains in the Dock and the only way is to force to quit (OS
X Leopard)

>>  - Would it be possible to put the form on top of all others ?
>
> It should already be, except for the menubar and the Dock.

Try with VLC for example with the option "Float on top".
Pixie from the devtools for OS X use a different approach, so I don't
know if it is possible actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover_Flow
http://ftn.shikami.org/misc/Lazarus/Snapshot%202007-12-14%2020-27-51.jpg

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually
came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
     -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)