[Qt] Re: Magnifier on OS X

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 15 22:49:00 CET 2007

Felipe,

Just now I used the ttrayicon.xpm file. On Windows it shows up as very,
very tiny in the lower-right corner of the icon position on the tray.
Too small to tell what it is.

I'll see if using .xpm makes any difference on OS X.

Does anyone see anything that could be wrong in my sample code
(qttesttray.pas)?

Thanks.

-Phil