[Qt] Re: Magnifier on OS X

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 18 04:53:54 CET 2007

Felipe,

I created a 128 x 128 icon. That's also the size that OS X wants for the icon it uses for the app in the Dock and in Finder.

Problem: When I try to save it to an .xpm file, Gimp 2.2 fails with a "Plug-in could not save image" error, so I'm stuck for now. I would attach it to this message but it's too big for the Qt list (>40 kb).

Thanks.

-Phil