[Qt] Re: Magnifier on OS X

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:31:07 CET 2007

Thank you very much,

May I will add your name on the contributors list of the magnifier?

>  The OS X .dmg can also be "localized" if you want to translate these 3
> .rtf's into other languages.

Very interresting. It looks like a dmg is a complete install system,
is it? On the screenshot it also looks very good.

>  I'm not sure if I understand your build directory. To create the .app
> bundle and .dmg a Mac will be needed.

Yes, I know. But I decided to put all build scripts on the build
directory because the root directory was getting crowded =)

Also, does the tray icon image show with a very big icon image?
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho