[Qt] Re: Magnifier on OS X

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:25:33 CET 2007

Felipe,

Are you looking at the MacBook laptop? I've been thinking about getting
one of those too. My old Cube is still perfectly functional and even
runs the latest Tiger, but sometimes it's just too slow (450 MHz G4).

That would be great if you could direct some of your apparently endless
energy towards the Carbon widgetset.

Thanks.

-Phil