[Qt] Re: Magnifier on OS X

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 22 20:09:52 CET 2007

A Cube is just a desktop in the shape of a cube.

I noticed that the Euro prices were higher than the prices here in the
U.S. Maybe the 19% tax.

If you'll always have access to a monitor, keyboard and mouse, you might
look at the Mac mini. Much cheaper than a laptop and also much smaller
even than a laptop. I believe any USB keyboard and mouse works and
probably pretty much any type of standard monitor.

Also, I would think that you could find a used G4 machine for pretty
cheap. One "problem" with Macs is that they tend to last longer than PCs
and thus people hang onto them longer. Note that a 6-year-old Mac still
runs Tiger. Try running XP or Vista on a 6-year-old PC.

Thanks.

-Phil