[Qt] QT patch

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Jan 5 10:18:34 CET 2007

Hi, I'm attaching a patch for qt interface.

This patch makes TStringGrid (and probably other custom controls) to
almost work, there are many things yet to be fixed, but I think it's
an improvement over the current state.

Sorry for the long patch, I hope it make it to the list. It includes
qt4.pas patched from more more recent 4.2.1 bindings from Dean site.

There would be probably many changes that need to be done on the
patch, feel free to comment on any aspect of it.

Jesus Reyes A.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/