[Qt] QT patch

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 7 02:15:33 CET 2007

Jesus,

That fixed the TLabel somewhat, although AutoSize doesn't seem to work (label chopped off) and some of my rotated labels are getting chopped off even though their AutoSize is False. These worked fine with the Laz shipping Qt files.

Also this bug that was also there today and wasn't affected by the latest patch:

- Dialog box with TGroupBox crashes app.

Also, the 1.24 qt4.pas is required to compile the patches, so I would revert your patch back to include it.

Thanks.

-Phil