[Qt] QT patch

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 9 16:13:02 CET 2007

Jesus,

I've attached a screenshot of what TestRLbl test app looks like with Lazarus on Windows. Delphi looks identical.

By rights, Lazarus should include tests for all standard widgets. I've found that a good way to test is simply to run large apps against a widgetset. This introduces the element of the unexpected, something that small tests apps often don't, and exercises the widgets in a "real-world" setting.

Thanks.

-Phil