[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 01:45:25 CET 2007

On 1/28/07, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did some modifications, so althougth buggy, it already runs =) So I
> think it's ready for a pre-eliminary test.

Ops ... I almost forgot something. There is no Mac OS X implementation
for TTrayIcon component yet.

TrayIcon is an interresting component in the sence it's not really
widgetset dependent, it's instead windowing system dependent, so a Gtk
or Qt implementation will never be cross-platform ...

It will be necessary to write a Carbon implementation for TTrayIcon,
that is used by all widgetsets running on Mac OS X.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho