[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 29 02:57:56 CET 2007

On OS X, the equivalent to the Windows tray is the little row of "Menu Extras" (Apple term) or "menulets" (common term) on the far right side of the menu bar at the top of the screen (clock, battery, etc.). These are "plugins", actually regular little programs that the user can run. Double-clicking a .menu plugin puts it on the menu. Holding down the Apple key and dragging and dropping it off the menu uninstalls it.

Not sure how to write one of these or how to make it interact with the Magnifier program. If I have some time I'll look into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menu_extra

Thanks.