[Qt] GTK buttons

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 30 23:15:10 CET 2007

Felipe,

Yes, if you want to create a non-LCL app with buttons, I'll test it on
OS X. I'm not sure how to pass the dimensions of the button to
QPushButton_create without the LCL.

There appear to be lots of functions in Qt related to "size policy" and
"size hint". I wonder if these need to be specified somehow in the
widgetset.

Thanks.

-Phil