[Qt] GTK buttons

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 31 21:57:23 CET 2007

Here's a discussion about the need for a layout manager for buttons on OS X (although they're using Qt 3.3) and possibly the need to include all widgets in a layout manager on all platforms:

http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2004-02/thread01233-0.html

There's also some things about buttons in the description of QMacStyle, which I assume is used automatically by default by Qt (according to QStyle description):

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qmacstyle.html

Thanks.

-Phil