[Qt] Qt fix for try..except in CopyUnicodeToPWideString()

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:54:57 CEST 2007

On 7/3/07, Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be> wrote:
> I do not have any AVs in linux, my lcl program is too simple
> probably :-)

By the way, your linux dlls don't work on my system or on the system
from zeljko. They raise float-pointing errors on startup. They used to
work before. Did anything change on your system?

Also, please take a look at the problems on mac with structures.
Rectangles and other things seam to get inverted. This applies to
lot's of function. I already post a detailed description some days
ago. This is keeping me from porting the magnifier and also testing
some important things on the mac compiler.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho