[Qt] Inverted cursor position on Mac

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:28:59 CEST 2007

On 7/3/07, Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be> wrote:
> I remembered we discussed this, but did not know where anymore.
> I just didn't see the above mails, sorry.

But now it's with TPoint.

What are you doing with the Qt data structures? Are you just casting
them to pascal structures?

Maybe we should instead copy each field separately. This should always
work. We can't guarantee that the Qt data structures will be equal to
the pascal data structures. The pascal TRect is AFAIK a windows API
structure, and on Carbon we just use another rect type. Maybe Qt tryed
to use those ifdefs to use only one type across platforms.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho