[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding V1.39

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Jul 4 01:49:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

Please test FPC Qt4 Binding V1.39:
http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html

1) QstringList = QList<QString>
====================
   I added the methods inherited from QList.
    See demo Mainwindow (QFontdatabase_families)

    You cannot instantiate just QList, as the template T needs to be defined.
    so you will not find QList_size or so, that is not possible -> QStringList_size.

    For other QList<T>, I can now also do this. It only a bit of work.

2) QRect:
======
     Fixed for Darwin. QPoint is not fixed yet. Please test QRect first.
     and also test that Point is incorrect for now on Darwin.
     How did any program work before on Darwin ???

3) Override Method CloseEvent for QWidget,QMainwindow,QMdiSubWindow:
   In general this binding lacks the possibilty to override methods. But the Borland
   binding was not different and allowed to create CLX. For the goal
   of this binding (LCL) this is therefore acceptable. For direct programming it
   is not great. But for a widget interface it is fine.
   In this binding you need to create eventhandlers/filters to override event behaviour.

   There was already a demo of this for the paint method. I have added one
   for the CloseEvent stuff to make this clear. See demo Mainwindow CloseQuery

regards,

Den Jean