[Qt] Qt fix for try..except in CopyUnicodeToPWideString()

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Jul 4 01:57:59 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 10:07:34 am zeljko wrote:
> search for var declaration
> PWideString someting;
> replace with
> PWideString something = 0;
>
> Those uninitialized pointers produced a real mess in above widgets.

Note that I did not add the "= 0" initialization,
but I added a factory call. Only pascal compiler can
create widestring with refcount and len before the pointer.

PWideString t_p1;
initializePWideString(t_p1);   <<-----------
copyQStringToPWideString(p1, t_p1);
(*(func_type)valueChanged2_event.func)(valueChanged2_event.data, t_p1);
finalizePWideString(t_p1);

So with this version (no "= 0"), are your problems gone ?

regards,

Den Jean