[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding V1.39

zeljko at holobit.net zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Jul 4 21:56:54 CEST 2007

Quoting Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:

> On Wednesday 04 July 2007 08:24:35 pm zeljko at holobit.net wrote:
>> sorry Den but this patch doesn't fix the problem,I've just tried it.
>> QWidget::closeEvent() is accepted by default, whatever you do in
>> form  OnCloseQuery() event,
>> --->>>>> but just when you close form via titlebar "X" button <---- ,
>> not when you close it via LCL call, like buttonPress()->Close().
>> That's the point, Qt manages this click not LCL since LCL have
>> nothing  with minimize,maximize,close (titlebar) etc. buttons.
>> So when you click it , it's already accepted, all additional
>> changes  on this event are lost (eg. ignore).
>> Beleive me, I've spent few days in testing all solutions around
>> this  problem, and only closeEvent() overriding fixes things.
>
> Strange, I tested both "X" button and Form.Close. Both work as expected:
> when CanClose false -> app does not close.
> Please try again.

hum...now I'm really mad. Your binary works ok, recompiled on my
machine - not.
My configuration (at home-currently):
1.Qt-4.3.0 - compiled with --no-stl
2.XOrg 6.8.2
3.Kernel-2.6.16
4.Glibc 2.3.4

My configuration (at work - my devel machine):
1.Qt-4.3.0 - compiled with --no-stl
2.XOrg 6.8.2
3.Kernel-2.6.20
4.Glibc-2.3.4

and I've compiled bindings on my own. I'll check this scenario once
again tomorrow on WinXp machine (there are original bindings + mingw
compiled qt)
Thanks for providing demo :)

Any ?