[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding V1.39

zeljko at holobit.net zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Jul 4 22:33:42 CEST 2007

Quoting Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:

> On Wednesday 04 July 2007 09:56:54 pm zeljko at holobit.net wrote:
>> hum...now I'm really mad. Your binary works ok, recompiled on my
>> machine - not.
> relief on my side -:) (I guess you checked with ldd ./project1 :-;)

seem that my qt binaries doesn't do same job as yours (my gcc is
3.4.2), so I'll install fc7 next days (maybe tommorrow), and test
there, but the problem is that I cannot reinstall my devel machine
(FC3 with bunch of upgrades), since there is still Kylix3 sitting and
doing some job ;)
Anyway it's good to know that we can expect bug reports from users if
they use older distros.