[Qt] V1.40 and other problems

Павел Ишенин webpirat at mail.ru
Thu Jul 5 17:33:58 CEST 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 7/5/07, Павел Ишенин <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
>
>> I have some problems with qt development. First problem with compiled
>> bindings. I need them for  windows, but  they  are  only for linux. Can
>> anybody provide windows binaries?
>>

> First some problems with the bindings need to be solved.

I understand this, but if you make updates of qt43.pas I suppose there
should be way to download apropriate dll to develop from windows ;)
>> Second problem are still with QStyleOptions. I need some way to set
>> variables of that class (I really dont know what is the variables of
>> class and how they differ from properties).
>>

> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qstyleoption.html
>
> Normally Qt has properties instead of variables. This looks like a
> break on their usual way to do things.
>
> Support for this would need to be added on the bindings.

Yes, I know and I am asking Den to add needed bindings while we have
time before release. I had plans to start theme support on all important
widgetsets. And now only qt is missed in this list.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.