[Qt] PQtPoint, Menus and Qt IDE

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon Jul 9 09:50:04 CEST 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 7/9/07, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:
>> Now I am looking why other controls overlaying MainMenu.
>
> I thougth I had already fixed this.
>
> Now we have 2 controls on the form. A QMainWindow and a QWidget inside
> it. We put the controls inside the QWidget.
>
> This was the only way I found to get automatic change of the 0,0
> position for putting component when we have a menu present.

Yes, Felipe, previos code works fine.

This code cause overlaying MenuBar by other controls:

MDIAreaHandle := QMdiArea_create(Result);
CentralWidget := MDIAreaHandle;
QMainWindow_setCentralWidget(QMainWindowH(Result), MDIAreaHandle);
QMainWindow_setDockOptions(QMainWindowH(Result), QMainWindowAnimatedDocks);

This no:

CentralWidget := QWidget_create(Result);
QMainWindow_setCentralWidget(QMainWindowH(Result), CentralWidget);

If you know fast solution, please commit, or I will start my investigation.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.