[Qt] PQtPoint, Menus and Qt IDE

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jul 9 10:06:14 CEST 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 09:50, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> This code cause overlaying MenuBar by other controls:
>
> MDIAreaHandle := QMdiArea_create(Result);
> CentralWidget := MDIAreaHandle;
> QMainWindow_setCentralWidget(QMainWindowH(Result), MDIAreaHandle);
> QMainWindow_setDockOptions(QMainWindowH(Result), QMainWindowAnimatedDocks);
>
> This no:
>
> CentralWidget := QWidget_create(Result);
> QMainWindow_setCentralWidget(QMainWindowH(Result), CentralWidget);
>
> If you know fast solution, please commit, or I will start my investigation.

That's the reason why I set IFDEF MDIDEVEL there (removed with IFDEF QT_4_3) .
It can be workarounded but, there must be a better solution.
QMdiArea should be central widget when we have an MDI application, setting
dummy widget as central widget is a bad idea, since in that case we'll never
have functional MDI application.

zeljko