[Qt] PQtPoint, Menus and Qt IDE

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Jul 10 05:17:31 CEST 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho пишет:
> On 7/9/07, zeljko at holobit.net <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
>>> if the form is indeed a mdiform.
>> Of course, that's why I've inserted $ifdef mdidevel with first mdi patch.
>
> What I mean is: check the form style. If it is fsMdiForm, then add the
> mdi area. This check is a run-time check, not an ifdef.

Ok, I commited changes with check of FormStyle and removed workaroung
with LCLComponent.Tag = 9999. I also removed exception in LCL that
prevented creating of MDIxxx forms. Hope now everybody is happy - at
least me :)

I also looked at PopupMenu problem. There was one with destroying popupMenu.

And I also found why menubar had been overlayed by other components.

Because of this code in TQtMainWindow.GetContainerWidget:
     if (CentralWidget <> nil) and (MDIAreaHandle = nil) then
I also added LayoutWidget to windows that are not QMainWindow. So now
IDE menubar shows menu.

Hope you will look at commit.

new ide look after commit at same address (only menu is visible and less
taskbar items): http://free1c.narod.ru/qt/qt_ide.png

I will continue with fixing qt problems that I have in ide.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.