[Qt] Qt regressions

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Jul 11 10:49:32 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've tried last patches this morning and found:
1.Modal Windows doesn't work (you can activate another window)
2.TStatusBar is not visible anymore (in main form tested).
3.Mem leaks eg. TStaticText, AV when closing app.

My system is XOrg-6.8.2, there are some differences between those who works
with >= Xorg-7.0, and also Qt4 is compiled with gcc-3.4.2 what makes big
difference (some of my issues are not issues on modern distros - I hate such
things ;) , already discussed with Den about it).
So pls, can anybody take a look at this 3 issues and send some feedback about
it.

zeljko