[Qt] qt themes example

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Jul 11 21:50:03 CEST 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 05:45:46 pm Павел Ишенин wrote:
> Den, do you still need my example to add QStyleOption stuff to bindings?
> If so then I will try to do it tomorow.

FPC Qt4 Binding V1.42 adds support for QStyleOption* fields
The mainwindow demo contains some calls.
It should better be a seperate demo,but no time.

The overriding of methods of QStyle has not been done yet.
But you can, as shown in the demo, override the paint event and do some
drawcontrol stuff.

With this call enabled
QStyle_drawControl(style,QStyleCE_RadioButton,styleOption,CV);
The PushButton's own painting is gone and some RadioButton painting is done.

I did not check all demoes and nothing of windows. This is just an
intermediate release, awaiting your comments.

The following are avaible to call upon from any existing style,
not as overridable stuff.
  drawControl
  drawComplexControl
  drawPrimitive