[Qt] TQtWidget

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:54:13 CEST 2007

On 7/11/07, Павел Ишенин <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
> then I have problems with starting qt ide (AV in TQtMenu destructor). If
> I am tring to debug ide with gdb then I have no  AV. Without adding that
> 2 fields I have no AV also. Even adding one fields cause AV.

On the first days of the Qt widgetset I had this kind of problem and
my solution was just to leave the destructors empty .... of course
this is no solution, but I had no idea what caused this.

> So please, if you know about some dependency on TQtWidget layout in
> memory then let me know.

There should be none. I don't even image how this could be possible
with our qt interface code.

> Ofcource this can be memory corruptions caused
> by other code.

That's more plausible, unfortunately I can't help much about how to detect this.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho