[Qt] Todays commit

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Thu Jul 12 09:20:59 CEST 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007 09:10, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> zeljko wrote:
> > This is what gdb says about today's commit:
> >
> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > 0x00000000 in ?? ()
> > (gdb) bt
> > #0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
> > #1  0x004fb67e in QTreeWidget_hook_destroy () from /usr/lib/libqt4intf.so
> > #2  0x081a0ed7 in TQTTREEWIDGET__DETACHEVENTS (this=0x4030c088) at
>
> Very unexpected for me :( I've added more checks before detachevents.
> Please retest. And since I have another line numbers can you tell me
> what exactly is written in QtWidgets.pas at that line?

procedure TQtTreeWidget.DetachEvents;
begin

  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FCurrentItemChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemDoubleClickedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemClickedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemActivatedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemSelectionChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemPressedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemEnteredHook);

  inherited DetachEvents;
end;

if I comment code like this then we have no AV's

procedure TQtTreeWidget.DetachEvents;
begin
(*
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FCurrentItemChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemDoubleClickedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemClickedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemActivatedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemSelectionChangedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemPressedHook);
  QTreeWidget_hook_destroy(FItemEnteredHook);
*)
  inherited DetachEvents;
end;

Paul , did U test your code under linux or just under Windows ?
I've test this under FC4 and FC7 and got same result.