[Qt] Problems with OwnerDraw ListWidget and friends

zeljko at holobit.net zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Jul 21 23:49:28 CEST 2007

Quoting Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:

> On Friday 20 July 2007 05:54:09 Paul Ishenin wrote:
>> In LCL we have many item containers that can have custom draw item events.
>
> Radio buttons do not work yet, even with the QT_HIDDEN_BUTTON_WORKAROUND.
> The horizontal positions are not correct, nor the tab order (key up/down).
> Could we work on such things first. I tried to read the code, but do not even
> find were the positions are set.

I agree with you about QAbstractItemDelegate, and about
QT_HIDDEN_BUTTON_WORKAROUND, my svn copy already contains some changes
which fixes a lot of geometry & positioning problems, but we have to
discuss about it.
eg. I don't get LCL's diff between GetClientRect() and GetClientBounds().
First one should return ClientRect() and second one BoundsRect()
similar as in Delphi. Isn't it ? or I'm wrong ...
Anyway , my wiki page contains things which I changed today on the
beach ;), and will be commited when you try it on your distro and when
Paul try it on his WinXP. I've already tested changes on WinXP , FC3,
FC4 & FC7 and it looks ok.
Pls. write me which screen resolutions and dpi settings you use on
Linux. I'm using 1280x1024 96x96 dpi (WinXP & Linux).

here is my wiki link:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/User:Zeljan