[Qt] GetClientRect, GetClientBounds

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Jul 24 01:49:07 CEST 2007

On Sunday 22 July 2007 13:59:11 Павел Ишенин wrote:
> Zeljan, I have no problems with your code, but something else should be

I will test/report soon. The horizontal alignment problem has gone since a
couple of days (just after I complained  ?? you were already working on
it  :-)

I never got the IDE like the screenshot you showed me with a menu.
But today I got a Qt Lazarus with working Form editor, Object Inspector, wow.

But no menu, no mouse cursor update (for resizing), but wow

congratulations,

Den Jean