[Qt] Missing classes - urgent

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Jul 27 13:39:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Den, some time ago Paul asked about adding QItemDelegate and if possible
QAbstractItemDelegate into bindings. At that time it was ok to wait with such
addon, but now , we cannot continue fixing lazarus ide or any ownerdraw-ed
ctrl without this classes, we get maximum for pure qt, but now ownerdrawing
is needed for eg: comboboxes , listbox etc ... I've already try to paint such
things via paintEvent(), but it doesn't look good , flickering , twice paint
over ctrl .. in one word - it looks like a s***t :)
so, pls, if U can add those classes inside bindings , we'll be apreciated :)

tnx
	zeljko