[Qt] New qt patch - QAbstractScrollArea implemented

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Jun 1 13:53:15 CEST 2007

Hi all,

This is very important patch !

+ QAbstractScrollArea fully implemented as TCustomControl handle, so now we
have scrolling widgets :)
+ TCustomTreeView partially implemented (as of QAbstractScrollArea) .
+ TCustomStringGrid now looks really nice ,and no more scrollbar painting
issues
* Fixed SetScrollInfo according to Scrolling widgets implementation.

Also, Den if you watch this thread, pls read this:
Additional missing widget's which we need to continue porting:
1.QScrollArea
2.QAbstractItemView  (this should implement native QListView and QTreeView)
3.QGraphicsView (needed but later)
4.QCalendarWidget (needed for TCalendar).
tnx.

cheers,
  zeljko