[Qt] new qt patch

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Jun 20 14:47:58 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 12:42:19 pm zeljko wrote:
> huh...seem that there's IFDEF LINUX around QTreeWidget_indexOfTopLevelItem
> ?!? don't know why it's there, Qt documentation says nothing about
> indexOfTopLevelItem() in multiplatform usage, so it's useable.
> Remove IFDEF around this proc and try to compile.

This is a bug in my method to determine the list of methods of every platform.

My lookuplist gets confused on identical methods (only difference
is the "const", but this does not matter for pascal)

snippet C++ header:
    int indexOfTopLevelItem(QTreeWidgetItem *item); // ### Qt 5: remove me
    int indexOfTopLevelItem(QTreeWidgetItem *item) const;

Is fixed now, will make new release soon. Some other functions were affected
too.

QFocusEvent::reason
QShortcutEvent::key
QShortcutEvent ::shortcutId