[Qt] [ANN]: Qt-ide for windows

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon Oct 29 09:46:24 CET 2007

Vincent Snijders пишет:
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schreef:
>> On 10/29/07, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
>>> Hmm, then I hope I have included the correct interface dll. Paul, you didn't notice
>>> anything, did you?
>> Qt is backwards compatible, so using a interface dll for 4.3 with a
>> 4.2 program is no problem. The effect will be that it will require Qt
>> 4.3 while using features up to 4.2.
>>

> So, should I change this? So people on windows cam choose whether they want to
> install Qt 4.2 or Qt 4.3?

I think that 4.3 bindings dll for windows is ok, since under windows
there is no difference what to install 4.2 or 4.3 and since 4.3 has been
released I even dont know whether is it possible to download qt 4.2 for
windows.

And sorry Vincent about "-dUSE_QT_4_3" - I completely forgot about this
define (though it adds nothing serious to ide).

Btw, I had no problems with running ide under my windows qt 4.3.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.